Pre-Natal Checkup Schedule
Pre-Natal Checkup Schedule:
- On the day of HCG – X-Ray chest, ECG, PCR for HIV.
- Beta HCG values: 12 days after embryo transfer; repeated on day 15 post embryo transfer.
- Trans-Vaginal USG: Day 21 to detect a Gestational Sac; Day 31-scan to detect Heart Beat.
- From there on a pregnancy Trans-Vaginal USG every 4 to 6 weeks.
- In the event of pregnancy at 6 weeks of pregnancy after heart beat is confirmed, repeat all above except blood group.
- Every 15 days – Hb, CUE, RBS
- 12 weeks of pregnancy – PAPA, B-HCG, Nuchal Translucency, PCR for HIV.
- To rule out Down’s Syndrome: Week 12- Double Test.
- 18 weeks – Triple test, TIFFA Scan, PCR for HIV.
- 24 weeks, 30 weeks – Routine tests (the list above), PCR for HIV.
- To detect any gross anomalies: Between Week 18 to 22: 4-D scan TIFFA – Targeted Image Fetal Anomaly scan.
- 1 day before Delivery – PCR for HIV and Routine tests.
- We also test for chromosomal and genetic abnormalities in the donors to rule out common chromosomal and genetic disorders.