The package is designed in such a way that includes everything from A to Z with regards to Surrogate Mother keeping in view prenatal health of the prospective new-born.
Inclusions in Surrogacy Packages
Inclusions in Surrogacy Packages:
- Psychological-Social-Physical Screening of Surrogate Mother.
- Expenses including that for Travel Tickets/ Arrangements, Accommodation, Food & Beverages for Surrogate Mother
- Standard Pre enrolment Medical Check-up’s & Tests, Medical Advice and all Medications for Surrogate Mother & Donor of Genetic Specimen.
- All other expenses & Compensation for the Surrogate Mother.
- Multiple Frozen/Thawed Embryo Transfer Procedures.
- Assisted Hatching – if required in the process will be covered.
- Delivery/Caesarean section for the surrogate mother.
- Guidance and Legal help with regards to process involved in documentation involved in Exit-Visa for the new-born at the Foreign Registration Office.
- Fees including for Medical Consultation, for Admission, Standard Medication all concerning to Surrogacy treatment for a period from Enrolment into the Surrogacy Treatment till Delivery for Surrogate Mother.
- Double and Triple Marker Tests to rule out Chromosomal Disorders and Neural Tube Defects.
- Foreign Exchange & Concierge to take care of Local Needs and Sightseeing.
- Arranging the Surrogacy Agreement between all parties concerned.
- Guidance and Legal help with regards to process involved in documentation involved in obtaining of Passport with respective mission (Consulate or Embassy).
- Embryo Shipping Charges
- Multiple Pregnancies (Twins or Triplets)
- Selective Foetal Reduction – (only applicable in cases of triplets)
- Paediatric Charges if baby needs admission post Birth
- PIGD – Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (for detecting defects).
- Preventive Medication or Vaccination if any for the Intended Parents/ New-born.