Surrogacy Program with Self Oocyte in Kenya
- Psychological, Social, Physical Screening, Travel, Stay, Food, all Medications, Other Expenses & Compensation for the Surrogate.
- ICSI, Blastocyst Transfer and Assisted Hatching- if required.
- Medication and One Egg Retrival Process for Intended Mother
- 2 Fresh lVF/ ICSI Procedures (including Embryo Freezing) + 1 Frozen Embryo Transfer in each cycle (in case of failed Fresh Embryo Transfer and if remaining Embryo’s Freezed).
- Essential Blood Tests for couple and Semen Analysis for Male Partner.
- Delivery/Caesarian Section for the Surrogate.
- Doctor's Fees for 9 Months till Delivery.
- Double and Triple Testing to rule out Chromosomal Disorders and Neural-tube Defects.
- Complementary 15 days stay at a Hotel( 3 Star and above)
- Daily Clinic Visits and Airport Transfers within city ( If applicable)
- Foreign Exchange & Concierge Services
- Arranging the Surrogacy Agreement between all Parties concerned.
- Guidance and Legal help with obtaining of Passport and Exit-Visa for the newborn.
Gestational Surrogacy Package for couples with Self Gametes including 2 IVF Cycles –(1 Fresh & 1 Frozen Embryo Transfer to Surrogate Mother)
TotalCost: US $50,000
(Inclusive of US$ 1000 paid to KFS India for consultation & communication with specialist physicians and experts)
|Week 12 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 18 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 24 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 30 of Pregnancy||US$10,000|
Package includes everything from A to Z with regards to the Surrogate Mother and Intended parents, but does not cover:
|Multiple Pregnancies (twins):||US$8,000|
|PIGD – Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis:||US$10,000|
|Pediatric Charges if baby needs admission post birth:||As per Actuals|
|Sperm Shipping(Depending on your location):||US$8,000 to US$12,000|
|Selective Fetal Reduction (In case of triplets):||US$2,000|