Surrogacy Program with Frozen Embryos in Kenya
- Multiple Frozen/Thawed Embryo Transfer Procedures (included in the advance of US$12,000). Second Installment payable only post 12 weeks confirmed pregnancy.
- In case of Frozen Embryos remaining, Freezing Cost for a period of Two years from date of Pregnancy.
- Psychological, Social, Physical Screening, Travel, Stay, Food, all Medications, Other Expenses & Compensation for the Surrogate.
- Assisted Hatching- if required.
- Delivery/Caesarian Section for the Surrogate.
- Doctor's Fees for 9 Months till Delivery.
- Foreign Exchange & Concierge to take care of local needs and sight-seeing
- Double and Triple Testing to rule out Chromosomal Disorders and Neural Tube Defects.
- Arranging the Surrogacy Agreement between all Parties concerned. Guidance and Legal help with obtaining of Passport and Exit-Visa for the newborn.
- Assistance with Travel, Passport and Visa Services for Intended Parent and New Born.
Total Package Cost with Frozen Embryo Transfer: US $37,000:
(Inclusive of US$ 1000 paid to KFS India for consultation & communication with specialist physicians and experts)
|Week 12 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 18 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 24 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 30 of Pregnancy||US$10,000|
Package includes everything from A to Z with regards to the Surrogate Mother, but does not cover:
|Multiple Pregnancies (twins):||US$8,000|
|PIGD – Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis:||US$10,000|
|Pediatric Charges if baby needs admission post birth:||As per Actuals|
|Embryo Shipping (depending on your location):||US$8,000 to US$12,000|
|Selective Fetal Reduction (In case of triplets):||US$2,000|