Secure/Assured Surrogacy Program with Caucasian Egg Donor in Georgia
- Psychological, social, physical screening, travel, stay, food, all medications, other expenses & compensation for the donor and surrogate.
- Essential blood tests and semen analysis for male partner.
- Multiple IVF cycles with multiple embryo transfers with Caucasian egg donor including embryo freezing.
- Storage cost of frozen embryos and semen for one year.
- ICSI, blastocyst transfer and assisted hatching - if required
- Testing to rule out chromosomal disorders and neural tube defects.
- All doctor's fees till delivery.
- Arranging the surrogacy agreement between all parties.
- Guidance and legal post birth assistance – “Go Home Package”.
- Assistance with travel (hotel, airport pick up/concierge services).
Secure/Assured Surrogacy Package with Caucasian Egg Donor (from our data base) – US$61,000
|Week 12 of Pregnancy||$8,000 US|
|Week 18 of Pregnancy||$8,000 US|
|Week 24 of Pregnancy||$8,000 US|
|Week 30 of Pregnancy||$12,000 US|
Package includes everything from A to Z with regards to the Surrogate Mother and Donor, but does not cover:
|Multiple Pregnancies (twins):||$6,000 US|
|PIGD – Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis:||$10,000 US|
|Pediatric Charges if baby needs admission post birth:||As per Actuals|
|Sperm Shipping(May vary depending on your location):||$8,000 to $12,000 US|
|Selective Fetal Reduction (In case of triplets):||$2,000 US|
*Prices subject to change based on local conditions.