Guaranteed Surrogacy Program with Caucasian Egg Donor in Kenya
- Psychological, Social, Physical Screening, Travel, Stay, Food, all Medications, Other Expenses & Compensation for the Donor and Surrogate.
- ICSI, Blastocyst Transfer and Assisted Hatching- if required.
- Four IVF Cycles with a Caucasian Oocyte Donor including Embryo Freezing, Multiple Embryo Transfers depending upon number of Frozen Embryos.If you do not have a successful pregnancy in 4 cycles, you will get your advance refunded. (**refer to the explanation for 4 IVF cycles).
- Delivery/Caesarian Section for the Surrogate.
- Doctor's Fees for 9 Months till Delivery.
- Essential Blood Test & Semen Analysis for Male Partner.
- Double and Triple Testing to rule out Chromosomal Disorders and Neural Tube Defects.
- Arranging the Surrogacy Agreement between all Parties concerned. Guidance and Legal help with obtaining of Passport and Exit-Visa for the newborn.
- Assistance with Travel, Passport and Visa Services for Intended Parent and New-Born.
- Complimentary 7 days stay at a Hotel (3 Star and above)
- Daily clinic visits and airport transfers within City.
- Foreign exchange & Concierge.
Total Guaranteed Package Cost with Caucasian Egg Donor(from our database) – US$50,000
(Inclusive of US$ 1000 paid to KFS India for consultation & communication with specialist physicians and experts)
|Week 12 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 18 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 24 of Pregnancy||US$5,000|
|Week 30 of Pregnancy||US$10,000|
Package includes everything from A to Z with regards to the Surrogate Mother and Intended parents, but does not cover:
|Multiple Pregnancies (twins):||US$8,000|
|PIGD – Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis:||US$10,000|
|Pediatric Charges if baby needs admission post birth:||As per Actuals|
|Sperm Shipping(Depending on your location):||US$8,000 to US$12,000|
|Selective Fetal Reduction (In case of triplets):||US$2,000|